WEB Controls Collection????

Guest

I'm used to spinning through contorl collections in VB6 to set contorl properties on the form load event. Now I would like to do the same thing in the page_load event. However, it appears that the .NET framework does not support contorl collections. I am wondering if there are any snippets out there of how I can spin through the webcontrols in a page so that I can set properties som sort of looping routine.

Teemu Keiski

http://www.aspnet101.com/aspnet101/tips.aspx?id=97

--
Teemu Keiski