Web Controls not visible

Guest

Hello,

I would appriciate any help on this. I have VS.net 2002
installed and am building an ASP.net app.

I an place web controls on my page at design time and the
controls are fine. When the page is run no controls are
visible.

What am I doing wrong???

Thanks,

Larry

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]

Larry,

Sounds to me like ASP.NET is not correctly registered in IIS. To correct
that, go to a Visual Studio .NET Command Prompt (in Start, Programs,
VS.NET, VS.NET Tools) and run the following command:

aspnet_regiis -i

After you do that, try again.

Jim Cheshire, MCSE, MCSD [MSFT]
Developer Support
ASP.NET
(e-mail address removed)

--------------------

Larry Fix

Jim,

That fixed the problem

Thanks a lot!

From: <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
Subject: Web Controls not visible
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:56:54 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols

Hello,

I would appriciate any help on this. I have VS.net 2002
installed and am building an ASP.net app.

I an place web controls on my page at design time and the
controls are fine. When the page is run no controls are
visible.

What am I doing wrong???

Thanks,

Larry