Web designer arrested for 'stealing' food from dustbins

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Tim W, Jan 28, 2014.

  1. Tim W

    Tim W Guest

  2. Per Tim W: "...CPS responded this month that the case would go ahead, because "we
    feel there is significant public interest in prosecuting these three
    individuals"."

    I have to wonder if:

    - The guys doing it arranged to have themselves reported and,
    therefore, arrested

    - The prosecutor's "significant public interest" is in helping
    the "perpetrators" publicize the issue of food waste.

    I'm probably way off base on the second one... but I'm still
    wondering about the first.

    (PeteCresswell), Jan 29, 2014

  3. Martin Edwards, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Peccavi, I didn't. I forgot that Iceland is a chain store selling
    frozen food. :-(

    Martin Edwards, Jan 30, 2014
  5. Tim W

    jfaerber172 Guest