web development - beginner

Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
im new to web development sorry but i dont know what programming language should i learn any suggestion??

Ad

Ad

Joined
Jun 26, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
I also recommend you to start from HTML and CSS in CodeAcademy. It has very cool and clear courses. Besides, don't forget about YouToube channels and different coding blogs. Good luck!