    Likes Received:
    0
    im new to web development sorry but i dont know what programming language should i learn any suggestion??

    wxblur, Jul 21, 2012

  2. wxblur

    partian

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2016
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would start off with HTML5 and CSS3, these are the back bones of web development, you can learn by signing upto CodeAcademy and going from there.

    partian, Feb 16, 2016

  3. wxblur

    Uppre

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2018
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    New York
    I also recommend you to start from HTML and CSS in CodeAcademy. It has very cool and clear courses. Besides, don't forget about YouToube channels and different coding blogs. Good luck!

    Uppre, Jul 11, 2018