Web format templates

Morris Neuman

Hi,

Are there templates available for web page formating? Some style pages with
headers, tabs, etc. that we can use to create our own forms. Is Silverlight
more appropriate for this?

Thanks for your help.

Allen Chen [MSFT]

Hi Morris,
Are there templates available for web page formating? Some style pages with
headers, tabs, etc. that we can use to create our own forms. Is Silverlight
more appropriate for this?

Almost all of of the ASP.NET templates available on the internet charge
you. (Such as the following one. Haven't tried the "Download free template"
myself so no guarantee it's really free):

http://www.buytemplates.net/promotion-templates/asp.net-web-templates.php

Below are two web sites that have some HTML templates:

http://www.ex-designz.net/template/default.asp
http://www.expression-templates.org/expressionweb-templates-free.html

You probably can use one of them in your ASP.NET web site (or refer to it's
HTML to learn how to create a better effect), if you need a free one.

Silverlight is a new product of Microsoft that can create amazing UI and
animation. If you would like to get a better user experience it's a better
choice. You can refer to the source code:

http://silverlight.net/community/gallerydetail.aspx?cat=sl2&sort=1

Or check out the showcase and contact the author to see if he could give
you his source code:

http://silverlight.net/Showcase/

Regards,
Allen Chen