Web Forms Toolbox is disabled in HTML view?

Michael

Can someone help me figure this out, I'm using the Visual Studio.NET 2003
IDE to develop asp.net pages, I've got the toolbox open to display all the
"Web Forms" elements

Here is my problem, on the design view of my page, they are enabled, but on
the HTML view, they are disabled! ??

I can see the point of having them enabled on the design view, but sometimes
it doesn't put them exactly where I want them placed, it would be much
easier if they were enabled on the HTML view, is there any way to do that?

Thanks
--Michael

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Michael,

I'm afraid you can't modify that behavior.

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET