    should I suggest as worthy of a look?

    -- Matt
    It's not what I know that counts.

    Matt Lawrence, Feb 16, 2011

  2. Have you had a look at Padrino? It's build on Sinatra, but smaller than Rail=
    s.

    referably compatable with MRI & jRuby.
    it. So far I have recommended Sinatra as a possibility. What else should I=
    suggest as worthy of a look?

    Florian Gilcher, Feb 16, 2011

    Sinatra is good, Padrino is another option built on Sinatra that contains a
    lot of conveniences that you might miss from Rails.

    There is still a bit of Ramaze activity out there too.

    Richard Conroy, Feb 16, 2011