    does anyone have any recent experiences with these two? Or others?

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Daniel Fetchinson, Jul 3, 2011

  2. Daniel Fetchinson

    Roy Smith Guest

    I've got an account on dreamhost, from which I host a couple of very low
    traffic sites built on Drupal. They seem like good folks, and provide
    full shell access. For me, that was the differentiator; most places
    don't allow shell access on their shared hosting machines.

    The downside to dreamhost is they seem to overload their shared hosting
    machines. Performance can be sucky. Un clear how much of that is host
    overloading and how much of that is simply that Drupal is a pig :)

    Roy Smith, Jul 3, 2011