web service between python and c#

abhishek

Hello group i need to make a web service to work between python and
c# . Where python would server as backend (server) preferebly cherrypy
(turbogears) and client would be on a c# appln.

I have developed a webservice using TGWebServices package which runs
on top of turbogears.

but have no idea on how to interface it with c# client.

Thank YOu

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven

-On [20080108 07:24] said:
but have no idea on how to interface it with c# client.

Totally depends on what exactly you need to accomplish.

Some solutions can just use SOAP or REST. Others need full-fledged XML-RPC or
other similar solutions. Some just use a serialization format like JSON.

So what exactly are you trying to do?

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
And every word upon your spiralling cross is but a misled sun, a bitter
loss...