Web service question

Nair

I have a soap:tcp web service request and I am getting 20MB size file. I know
the default is 4MB. Where would I change for 'tcp' to increase the size? I
know I can change the 'machine.config' and add 'microsoft.web.services3' node
with 'maxMessageLength' but isn't for http? How can I do this for tcp?
Thanks,