webclient object and downloading output file from an intranet site

buran

Dear ASP.NET Programmers,

I have an intranet site (web applicaton) with the login page
http://burak/database/login.aspx. The site implements cookieless forms
authentication and validating user credentials stored in a SQL Server
database. I would like to download a document created by users to the local
disk of the server (burak) using webclient object and its download method,
but I don't know to how to authenticate when requesting the desired page
(for instance http://burak/database/medicalDocs/1.aspx).

dim wClient as new WebClient()

wClient.DownloadFile("http://burak/database/medicalDocs/1.aspx",
"d:\Docs\1.html")