WebControl Attributes

Frédéric Goulet

In the same way you can add an event to the onclick attribute

ImageButton1.Attributes("onclick") = "javascript:alert('Hello!');"

I would like to set the 'checked' attribute of an ImageButton with similar
code

ImageButton1.Attributes("checked") = "true"

But it does not works!

It is possible to to that? How?

Thanks a lot

Frédéric Goulet

William F. Robertson, Jr.

I did exactly what you did in your code and the "checked attribute" was
written out client side.

You do realize there is no checked event for the ImageButton client side.
The client side events are for the input type="image" html control.

HTH,
bill