Webcontrols and DHTML

Rashad Rivera

Hi,
For a long time I have been trying to figure out a way to hind my DHTML
functionality in a binary state. I know I can use binary HTC using ALT
controls in C++, but it is to complicated to implament and understand. I
just want to know if there is a way to take my JScripted HTCs and pilot them
into a JSctipt .NET dll. My mission is to allow my code to run on the
clients PC, not the back-end. I want to render DHTML methods on there IE
browser and it seems that there is not easy clean cut way to accomplish
this. I am desparately trying to save development time. I also heard that
I can create my DLLs and sign them with a string name, but even that does
not seem to work. This may be reaching but, is there a way to compile my
HTCs into a binary format? PLEASE HELP

- rashad