    includes???

    thanks for your help on this,
    mo

    Martin Olson, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Martin Olson

    Martin Olson Guest

    my bad --

    I just realized the problem, the WebDev.WebServer for VS2005 DOES handle
    server side includes properly, but this site that I'm working on has the
    production IIS server set up to allow .htm and .html files to process server
    side includes and they have quite a few existing files that are .html. So,
    the correct question for me to ask is: is there a way to set the
    WebDev.WebServer for VS2005 to process server side includes for files other
    than the default shtml, asp, aspx, etc... fies?????

    thanks very much for anyone who may be able to help,
    marty

    Martin Olson, Dec 16, 2005