website getting hung

vinay agarwal

Hi,

I am vinay working for Focus Infomatics, Inc as an
software engineer. We are facing a small problem with our
website www.netemr.com/new.

It gets hung very often.
We have hosted the site on a high end dell server but
still it gets hung.

Can anyone please help me in figuring out the problem.

thanks,
vinay

SPA

Hi Vinay

Give us more details -

1) the code for the page you are trying to load
2) the server configuration (IIS and OS version)
3) details like - does the page ever run and display correctly?

SPA

vinay agarwal

Thanks for your quick response.
I really appreciate that.
Here are the details

OS : Windows 2000 server sp3
Internet information server 5.0

regarding the code it's not one page the whole site blocks sometime.

the website works fine for a while and then stops working.
I means for most of the day we are able to use the website. It stops
working atleast twice a day.

the solution for this we have is to restart the machine on which the
site is hosted and it works fine after that.

is it something related to space on the server or something else.

please advice.

thanks,
vinay