WebUserControls in a IFrame (RenderAsIFrameAttribute)

Stephan Smetsers

hi,

For all you developers out there... I've created an attribute named:
RenderAsIFrame.
Its real cool and works perfectly. It enables the developer to change the
render
behaviour of a webusercontrol into a IFrame-control that links to the
content of the
webusercontrol.

For more information come and see the live demo-recording:
http://www.inchl.nl/recordings/RenderAsIFrameAttribute.zip (executable
player)

Stephan

email: (e-mail address removed)
web: http://www.inchl.nl

Guest

Stephan,
It sounds vaguely interesting, but your post doesn't describe at all
anything about what the benefits of doing this might be.

And frankly, I'm kind of tired of looking at so many demo videos all over
the place. How about a link to a downloadable working demo app? Is this
something that is for sale, or what? Your post doesn't say.
Peter