What are these files?

robboll

I've got a few really large files on a laptop that I inherited that are
really large. Have no idea what they are for:

2733_4A-en-server.vhd 7/19/2004 4,130,321.408 bytes

Any idea or suggestion?

Thanks,

RBollinger

Ziggy

robboll said:
I've got a few really large files on a laptop that I inherited that are
really large. Have no idea what they are for:

2733_4A-en-server.vhd 7/19/2004 4,130,321.408 bytes

Any idea or suggestion?

Thanks,

RBollinger

Have you tried opening them to see if its got comments?

info_

Ziggy said:
Have you tried opening them to see if its got comments?

1. if it's 4 Gigabytes, just suggest using MSWord to inspect it :) LOL

2. If it 4+ megabytes and 0.408 byte, then I wonder what this
less than half a character might be :)

3. If it's VHDL RTL code from a human, then this guy deserves
an entry in the Guiness Book of Records ;-)
(maybe fell asleep on the Control V keys ?)

Might be a VHDL netlist, much less glorious, likely very useless.

Bert

Thomas Stanka

robboll said:
I've got a few really large files on a laptop that I inherited that are
really large. Have no idea what they are for:

2733_4A-en-server.vhd 7/19/2004 4,130,321.408 bytes

Any idea or suggestion?

Seems to be a VHDL file :=). Try reading the head and understand what
exactly it might be.

4 G is a lot for either a netlist or a testbench, but I remeber, that
Synopsys Testcompiler creates some realy large testbenches.

bye Thomas

Neo

I think it maybe a virus created file and doubt if its really 4GB. take
your chance with shift+del.