    STACK TRACE: at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
    at DAccess.FIMISDT.DAccess.ADONet.GetDataReader(String sql, String
    sCalledFrom, Int32 theCommandTimeOut)

    George Barker, Oct 20, 2003

  2. George Barker

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    It basically restarts the IIS application worker process, flushes the
    database tables held in memory, relinquishes resources back to the OS etc.
    If for any reason the permission object becomes corrupted, unusable that may
    happen. A number of other scenarios can cause this as well. I 'm sure you
    can think of something technically interesting to tell the client. I' don't
    know is probably a good one too.

    Alvin Bruney, Oct 20, 2003