What I have Done...

Mike Curry

Just thought I'd post a few links to what I've done to share with others
(not that its anything great, but I think starting a thread like this would
be a good way for others to see what most of us have done- will be
interesting!). Check them out... Any comments, questions or interest, just
email me.

Distributed Computing Related (RSA/XBOX)

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/06/06/1054700380639.html?oneclick=true

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/internet/0,39020369,2128739,00.htm

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1103-979301.html

Open Source - Distributed Computing

http://sourceforge.net/projects/theneoproject/ (Includes Windows, Linux and
a client that can be run on the "Xbox" )

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mybusinessbasic/ (Runtime Language I was
creating)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/opx/ (Xbox Neo Project Source)

Crypto Related (Open Source)

http://www.pscode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=2505&lngWId=10 (USB
Key Encryption)

http://www.pscode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=2323&lngWId=10
(Accounting Software - Partial Post - not full source)

http://www.pscode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=54572&lngWId=1 (USB
Secure ID - Partial Post)

http://www.pscode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=54573&lngWId=1
(Encryption for the clip board)

Other Projects

http://www.brantfordclassifieds.com (A fully functional ASP/SQL Classifieds
server - a spare time project)

http://www.mjcsoftware.com (Ongoing project, design, etc - my main web site)

http://www.dcrawl.com (Distributed computing project - Dcrawl Distributed
Search engine - Google type project)

http://www.aspenleaf.com/distributed/distrib-platforms-past.html#gridontap
(Grid on Tap - My Neo Engine)

http://www.aspenleaf.com/distributed/distrib-recent.html#collatz
(Distributed Math project I started with my distributed computing engine)

http://www.aspenleaf.com/distributed/distrib-recent.html#neoproject
(Traveling Salesman project, RSA, MD5 Project, Tellurium Project - all
project descriptions that I used my engine for)

http://www.aspenleaf.com/distributed/distrib-recent.html#neoproject
(Operation Project X Page)

http://www.mjcsoftware.com/warlock.html (Paper on the software I wrote for
encrypting emails)

http://mikecurry.redirectme.net:8080/Logon.asp (My own incident tracking
system - use User ID: test, Password: test123)

There are a ton of other projects I have worked on- RSA/SHA/3DES
implementations in C++, Accounting Systems, Contributions to the ECCP-102
Cracking Project (Certicom Crypto), Point of Sale systems, Reverse Firewalls
& Perimeter testing applications, Runtime Languages, extensive programming
at the protocol level in NNTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP, HTTP and some others, the
list goes on.

Anyways hope this helps,

Mike Curry,

MJC Software Inc.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

What does cracking XBox and the other links have to do with ASP.NET? At
best, you'd be better off in a generic .NET forum.