What is the maximum number of request a Web Application can handle.

?

=?iso-8859-1?B?YUKj?=

Hello Genius,

Greetings.

I would like know if someone can help me know how many request that an
fairly complex C# web application can handle. We have a good server
with 1 GB RAM and a FAT bandwidth.

Thanks in Advance.

Abraham.

Brock Allen

It always depends upon what your app is doing, so there's not going to be
an easy answer. The best way to tell is to write some pages that approximate
what most pages on your site will do, then profile it.