What is this called ?

Philippe

Good evening (frnech time !)

I've received this morning a message containing this :

<a
href="http://www.google.sk/url?q=http://www.google.lu/url?q=http://53x%
7184%62.d%61%2e%72%09u%09/"
target=_blank>http://www.fnb.co.za/pDbyszBvL9wObjQagCuSdR1ekydYCGKRczmhHH

It's a simple form of phising (the simpliest, I guess), but I would like
to have some explanations regarding this specific line :

href="http://www.google.sk/url?q=http://www.google.lu/url?q=http://53x%
7184%62.d%61%2e%72%09u%09/"

How does it work ? My knowledges in HTML are close to nothing, and i can
not find a place where I could get an explanation on this strange
"redirection" which starts at google.sk and ends at 533...da.ru.

google.sk and google.lu seems to be "official" google sites. Are they,
or are they fake sites especially built for this "operation' ?

Thanks for your help.

regards

Philippe.

mark | r

om...
[...]

just using ascii versions of the lettering i.e %20 is a space!

Mark