    Best support (if needed. I will buying source code, if possible)

    TIA,

    Larry Woods

    l.woods, Jul 17, 2005

  2. l.woods

    Crouchie1998 Guest

    Hi Larry!

    Why don't you use PayPal? They take a small percentage of the price, but you
    have no need to write complicated code for a secure transaction & you won't
    need a SSL certificate

    See here:

    http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/pdn/intro-outside

    If the above link doesn't work, goto:

    http://www.paypal.com

    Now, scroll to the bottom of the page & then click the developer link

    I hope this helps,

    Crouchie1998
    BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

    Crouchie1998, Jul 17, 2005

  3. l.woods

    l.woods Guest

    I need more flexibility then is offered by PayPal.

    Larry

    l.woods, Jul 18, 2005
  4. l.woods

    TJS Guest

    "Best " is relative .
    For some best may be the simplest or free, for others, best may be the most
    powerful and expensive.

    You'll have to be more specific or just google for asp.net shopping carts

    TJS, Jul 18, 2005
  5. l.woods

    rlpublic Guest

    Hi,

    you should look at the following package:

    http://www.profitautomation.co m/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=155258

    I use it personally and some of my friends use it too - it's very
    handy. It has following features:

    Integrated Shopping Cart
    Manage Productd
    Manage Clients / Mailing Lists
    Autoresponders
    Manage Affiliate Program
    Ad Tracker
    etc.

    For example I just set up ad tracker to track clickthrough from this
    post - it took me 10 seconds. If you are serious about selling
    something on the web you need most of the features they offer. Signup
    is quick and it is very easy to try - they have useful tutorials.

    They also have active online and phone support - I used it few times
    and am very happy with them.

    http://www.profitautomation.co m/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=155258

    Best wishes,
    Rado Lang

    rlpublic, Jul 19, 2005
  6. l.woods

    Charlie@NISH Guest

    Just build your own. The easiest way is to store a DataTable to session
    object and insert rows as items are added. At checkout, you can sum
    columns.

    Charlie

    Charlie@NISH, Aug 12, 2005