What's the easiest way to..user define class...datagrid..paging..sorting..

Henry

I have a large number of user define class objects and want display in a
datagrid and able to perform paging and column sorting. It seems using
DataView is the easiest way but the objects are not from database. I tried
to serialize it to xml stream and pass it to dataset but I'm sure if it's
the easier way. Any suggestion?

Frank Wisniewski

For column sorting you have to implement IBindingList. To do the Sorts you
need to look at IComparer and IComparable. If properties of your user
defined class are other user defined classes then you will need to deal with
PropertyDescriptor which from what I read is not an easy task. I am not sure
how paging works but I assume it is an interface somewhere.