Where is the spell checker in Visual Studio .NET ?

Max

Ok, there's got to be one right? Don't tell me I have to load all my pages
into Dreamweaver or something to check the spelling...

-M

Alvin Bruney

do what now?
There isn't a spell checker because what would it check for? Keywords? those
show up colored otherwise they don't. Variable names? Well xyz is a valid
variable name but not a valid word. What exactly would it spell check?

Oliver

Hmmm.. I think the $400 is for the whole suite. Anyway, thanks for the
alternate source.

Chance Hopkins said:
$400 ?!!?!

Try this one, it's free:
http://www.wndtabs.com/spelly/

It's probably the same code.

The original open source version is here (the above link also provides
source code, to the latest version):

Max

In designer view of a web form certainly. VS.NET is a web design tool is it
not? Web pages sometimes have text yes? This is the mentality of the
developer community. No concept of usability. lol!

-M