Where is this thing?

Matthew Del Buono

My book says to:

use Canvas::polar::GD;

..... WHERE IS IT! I tried:

CPAN> install Canvas::polar::GD

To no avail, then tried to find it:

CPAN> i /Canvas/

Nothing there looks convincing to be what I need. What file do I need and
where do I get it?

Matt Garrish

Matthew Del Buono said:
My book says to:

use Canvas::polar::GD;

.... WHERE IS IT!

My guess would be on the CD that came with the book (or maybe on the
publishers web site?). It's certainly not a cpan module, so you're not going
to be able to install it through the shell.

Matt

Matthew Del Buono

Matt Garrish said:
My guess would be on the CD that came with the book (or maybe on the
publishers web site?). It's certainly not a cpan module, so you're not going
to be able to install it through the shell.

Matt

Pssh I wish it came with a CD. It really doesn't describe what it's talking
about well :'( oh well maybe he does have a web site, I'll have to check
that out. Thanks anyways...

-- Matt