where to buy domain names

steve

Hi all

Where do you guys buying the .com domain names from?
Where the source is and who is the official distributor and how does
it work.

Thanks

Denise Enck

steve said:
Hi all

Where do you guys buying the .com domain names from?
Where the source is and who is the official distributor and how does
it work.

Thanks

I register all my domain names with GoDaddy.com (presently about 10
domains). They are inexpensive ($8.95 for one year, less if registering for
multiple years), reliable, and their site is easy to use. I have never had
any problems with them and recommend them without reservation.

I've used Network Solutions before too but they are very expensive and I
find their site difficult to use.

There are many accredited registrars - don't pay more than you have to! :)

cheers ~
Denise

user 1

www.networksolutions.com fairly expensive

www.register.com

less expensive, $35.00 a year, however if you start filling out the info,
then completly close the window, they have a pop up with a coupon code that
will bring the price down to 19.99....i've used this feature three times
now, and it's worked every time. Just type in the name your looking for,
and once it starts asking you for info, just close the browser. It will pop
up a "coupon" which bring the price down to 19.99

good luck

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

user 1 said:

Both have given us alot of problems. Network Solutions can make you jump
through hoops to do even the simplest thing, sometimes. Register.com has
been known to, for no reason, change a domain's nameservers to
Register.com's default ones.

You can find cheaper, with better service. I recommend any openSRS or eNom
affiliate. eNom services will give you more 'stuff' for your money...but
openSRS tends to be a little more rock solid with security (not that eNom is
not secure...just that openSRS almost has overkill security).

--Tina

steve

Hi all
Where do you guys buying the .com domain names from?
Where the source is and who is the official distributor and how does
it work.

Thanks

Thanks everyone

But what about if I like to offer my web site visitors to be able to
register them domain names through my site?
How does it work and how can I do that?