    Where the source is and who is the official distributor and how does
    it work.

    Thanks

    steve, Aug 7, 2003

  2. steve

    Denise Enck Guest

    I register all my domain names with GoDaddy.com (presently about 10
    domains). They are inexpensive ($8.95 for one year, less if registering for
    multiple years), reliable, and their site is easy to use. I have never had
    any problems with them and recommend them without reservation.

    I've used Network Solutions before too but they are very expensive and I
    find their site difficult to use.

    There are many accredited registrars - don't pay more than you have to! :)

    cheers ~
    Denise

    Denise Enck, Aug 7, 2003

  3. steve

    user 1 Guest

    www.networksolutions.com fairly expensive

    www.register.com

    less expensive, $35.00 a year, however if you start filling out the info,
    then completly close the window, they have a pop up with a coupon code that
    will bring the price down to 19.99....i've used this feature three times
    now, and it's worked every time. Just type in the name your looking for,
    and once it starts asking you for info, just close the browser. It will pop
    up a "coupon" which bring the price down to 19.99

    good luck

    user 1, Aug 8, 2003

  4. Both have given us alot of problems. Network Solutions can make you jump
    through hoops to do even the simplest thing, sometimes. Register.com has
    been known to, for no reason, change a domain's nameservers to
    Register.com's default ones.

    You can find cheaper, with better service. I recommend any openSRS or eNom
    affiliate. eNom services will give you more 'stuff' for your money...but
    openSRS tends to be a little more rock solid with security (not that eNom is
    not secure...just that openSRS almost has overkill security).

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Aug 9, 2003
  5. steve

    steve Guest

    Hi all

    Thanks everyone

    But what about if I like to offer my web site visitors to be able to
    register them domain names through my site?
    How does it work and how can I do that?

    steve, Aug 10, 2003