    in a page? The idea being the retrieval of your.homepage that can
    then be converted to an image displayed in my.homepage where
    my.homepage would also include other content.

    clintonG, Sep 23, 2004

  2. clintonG

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Consider opening your home page in IE. press the Print Screen key. Open
    Paint or paintshop pro or whatever and click paste.
    Click Saveas and save as jpeg / gif. you know how the image of your home
    page.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 24, 2004

  3. clintonG

    clintonG Guest

    Gee Dave. Your a real high-tech guy ;-) I need to automate this somehow.

    clintonG, Sep 25, 2004
  4. clintonG

    Hermit Dave Guest

    oh well in that case consider using webclient... reading it to a string of
    some sorts and then writing the data to a bitmap and finally outputting it
    using saveas to a stream or to physical drive if that answers your question.

    the reason why i answered as i did was that
    say its your home page.. and you dynamically create a copy of itself and
    show it.. that copy will have code to actually query for itself again and
    show it and it could go on and on forever.. :) just a thought.. keep it
    simple. you could though use an iframe and use a different stylesheet show a
    smaller version though i doubt it will do the job.

    good luck with the high teck solution.
    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave