    Location:
    Malaysia
    It would be nice if it allow user to wrap their code using code tag ;)

    John Joe, Apr 26, 2017

  2. John Joe

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    7
    Hi John,

    There are code tags available: [ CODE ] and [/ CODE ] (without spaces). Or you can use the insert > code option from the editor toolbar (it's next to the film clip icon).

    Ian, Apr 27, 2017

  3. John Joe

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    13
    Location:
    Malaysia
    Oh..thanks. I found most of the post are not using code tag, that's why I thought there are no such features

    John Joe, Apr 27, 2017
    Ian likes this.
  4. John Joe

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    7
    We switched forum software a while back, which had quite a few improvements - but we had to import the old posts over in their existing style unfortunately.

    Ian, May 4, 2017
    John Joe likes this.
  5. John Joe

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    13
    Location:
    Malaysia
    We can't edit our post and also helping others to edit their post after few minutes. :(

    John Joe, May 5, 2017