Administrator
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
62
Reaction score
16
Hi John,

There are code tags available: [ CODE ] and [/ CODE ] (without spaces). Or you can use the insert > code option from the editor toolbar (it's next to the film clip icon).

Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
179
Reaction score
23
Hi John,

There are code tags available: [ CODE ] and [/ CODE ] (without spaces). Or you can use the insert > code option from the editor toolbar (it's next to the film clip icon).
Oh..thanks. I found most of the post are not using code tag, that's why I thought there are no such features

Ian

Administrator
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
62
Reaction score
16
We switched forum software a while back, which had quite a few improvements - but we had to import the old posts over in their existing style unfortunately.

Ad

Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
179
Reaction score
23
We can't edit our post and also helping others to edit their post after few minutes. :(