Why was there an error?

Guest

Hello, friends,

A very simple code as follows, but got an error: Microsoft JScript runtime
error: 'BHnz1' is undefined.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

-----------------

<OBJECT id="BHnz1" name="BHnz1" style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 136px; TOP:
64px" classid="clsid:60EB3120-469D-5E79-839D-AB53DA2DF932"
VIEWASTEXT>
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="8625">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="9155">
</OBJECT>
</form>
<script language="javascript">
function initCOMComponent()
{
BHnz1.GetBinaryDataFile("test.dat");
}
</script>

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

It appears that the client side object BHnz1 was unable to be instantiated.
There could be many reasons depending on what BHnz1 is, but my first guesses
would be a security related issue or the component cannot be found.