    as

    Robin, May 22, 2011

  2. Robin

    richard Guest

    first, you need to learn what it's all about before you can go teaching it
    to anyone.

    your first step is to go here
    http://validator.w3.org/
    Then find out why your crappy single page has 5 errors and 12 warnings.

    Learn the proper use of the <ul> tag.

    I'll bet you don't even know the difference between html and shtml.

    richard, May 22, 2011