Willing & Wanting to lurn?

VouSkii

Hosting can I host my own website and others I create how?
Does the 24hour build a website book work?
Can I obtain a text number online business.. For example people can
text for items at a cost?
Are there any free copyrights and trademark company for people sating
a new business?

From a person with a new years resolution to stat a small profitable
business for he new year
Thank you..