[WIN] Ruby9i compiled using MSVC++ 6.0

Shashank Date

I have managed to compile ruby9i extensions using VC++ 6.0 on Windows 2000.

But I have no means to test them (yet).

Any body willing to test it for me ?

Thanks,
-- shanko

Jim Cain

Shashank said:
I have managed to compile ruby9i extensions using VC++ 6.0 on Windows 2000.

But I have no means to test them (yet).

Any body willing to test it for me ?

Thanks,
-- shanko

I would be interested in testing it, but I should wait a few days. I
plan on releasing another version this week.

I suppose I would need the Windows version of Ruby installed, not the
cygwin version; correct?

Shashank Date

I would be interested in testing it, but I should wait a few days. I
plan on releasing another version this week.

Great ! Yes, if you are planning to release another version I can compile it
as soon as you are ready.
I suppose I would need the Windows version of Ruby installed, not the
cygwin version; correct?

Correct ! Although, I can also compile the Cygwin version if required. More
the merrier ;-)

Your efforts are highly appreciated.

-- shanko