Win32.com

goldtech

Given WinXP. I remove Pythonwin and it seems I lose win32.com. I
can't import win32.com Is win32.com bundled with Pythonwin?

Matimus

Given WinXP. I remove Pythonwin and it seems I lose win32.com. I
can't import win32.com Is win32.com bundled with Pythonwin?

They are part of the same package. I'm not sure that there are any
dependencies. It isn't `win32.com' though, it is `win32com' and more
specifically `win32com.client' and `win32com.server' depending on what
you want to do.

Colin J. Williams

goldtech said:
Given WinXP. I remove Pythonwin and it seems I lose win32.com. I
can't import win32.com Is win32.com bundled with Pythonwin?
Yes.

Colin W.