    any frameworks (no MFC please)? I use MingW for compiler, but any
    resources on this matter are welcome.

    TIA

    Xeon, Feb 15, 2004

  2. STFW for heaven's sake.

    comp.lang.c is not the place, this is about standard, platform- and
    hardware-independent C.

    You could also try a newgroup with win32 in its name.

    Peter

    Peter Pichler, Feb 15, 2004

  3. go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/library
    search "Communications Resources"
    select third hit. BTW this is off-topic in this list. You will have better
    service in the microsoft groups.

    With respect,
    Toni Uusitalo

    Toni Uusitalo, Feb 15, 2004