win32com and VB COM object function with {Pointer SafeArray Pointer User Defined}

Sebastian Wain

Dear comp.lang.python people,

I am trying to use from Python a VB COM object with a parameter of
type [in the type library] {Pointer SafeArray Pointer User Defined}.
I tried using a list and a tuple but it gives a type mismatch's
com_error.

In the gen_py directory the parameter was generated as:
defaultNamedNotOptArg being: defaultNamedNotOptArg=pythoncom.Empty

Any suggestion about how to pass parameters of this "type" are
welcomed.

Thank you very much,
Sebastian Wain