window.opener lost on postback

Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software]

Hi all

I have a form which pops open from my page. This form asks the user to
enter some values which are then validated on the server. The problem is
that the window.opener seems to be lost after a postback.

In FireFox it works fine, setting a form value of window.opener works, but
in IE it opens a new window.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

--
Pete