Windows authentication in 3

Trebor

Hi all.

I'm designing a system consists of 3 parts:
1.asp.net web client app
2. web service router using Web service enhancements 2.0
3. asp.net web service

Web client app. calls web service via router. ( I successfully implemented
this kind of behavior using anonymous access.)

Now, when I try to use windows authentication, (or basic authentication) the
web service router is
not calling the dest. web service any more.

I added these two lines in all web.config files

<authentication mode="Windows" />
<identity impersonate="true"/>

as well as the following line:
serviceProxy.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;

before calling the web service, but without success.

When I call the destination web service directly (without routing)
everything is O.K.

So, I think that the problem resides on a web service router's side.

I think that I need to pass credentials in a RouterHandler unit,
but I don't know how to do that.

Any help will be appreciated.

Trebor