Windows binary with debugging support

JW

Hello,

Because I have had many problems trying to compile perl on my WinME
box, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good binary distro for
windows which was compiled with Debugging support. 5.8.1 preferred.

Thank you for your time,

JW

Louis Erickson

: Hello,

: Because I have had many problems trying to compile perl on my WinME
: box, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good binary distro for
: windows which was compiled with Debugging support. 5.8.1 preferred.

What do you mean by "with debugging support"? ActiveState supports
Perl's -d command, and can be used to debug Perl. It even works with
at least one IDE out there.

Or do you mean with debugging symbols for the system debugger, like
Visual Studio or windbg? That I'm not aware of, although that doesn't
mean there isn't one.