"Windows CE Devices and Palm Devices Help Needed"

Naveen Vaila

Platform : - Windows XP
Framework : - Microsoct .Net Framework 1.1
Language : - c#
Tehnology : - ASP.NET

Hi All,

I am newbie to Mobile Development Environment. I have to Develop Mobile
Application for Windows CE Devices and Palm Devices.
But I am confused to start in a right way. Can any body Guide me How to
start Application. I go through the Basic Books on Mobile
"Mobile and Wireless Design Essentials by Martyn Mallick" and Some MSDN
Articles. I think it is to much stuff to read and less work to
be practicle. As i have to develop the application in dot net so what
prerequisite i needed. I Install Some Emulators but Connecting with
Palm and windows CE emulators through my Mobile Web application is not
Clear.
I really thankful to you If you Guide me.

Thanks