Windows form control will not render in IE

Brent Jenny

I have created a simple windows form control using C# based on the
following article.

http://www.devhood.com/tutorials/tutorial_details.aspx?utorial_id=388&printer=t

It works fine on my development machine. The problem is that on other
machines with the same framework version the control does not render.
I set all of the activex security settings in the browser (on the
other machines ) to enable signed or unsigned controls. I did sign my
control using sn.exe to obtain a key pair. All I get on the client
machines though is a small square with a dot in it similar to the
unrendered graphic icon. I looked in the GAC on the clients na dthe
controll/dll is in the download folder on the client. Anyone have any
ideas.

Marina

Perhaps there is a security issue - did you check the .NET security policy
on the client machines?