Windows XP and Com?

Carlo Razzeto

Hey

Our web app uses a com libary to bind XML data to a PDF. We're finding that
for one of the pages, if the site is being hosted by Windows XP the bind
will fail, but if it is being hosted by Windows Server '03 everything will
work just fine. Any one know if Windows XP has some sort of memory or other
such limitation on com libaries? I'm thinking along the lines of a memory
restriciton because we are doing and in memory bind. Also, the same in
memory bind works just fine for a different PDF binding web-page which binds
less data. Thanks.