winsocket programming

hpsoar

hello, I was assigned a task on winsocket programming, but I have
little knowledge about that, can anyone give me a simple example about
winsocket programming? thank you

Christopher

hello, I was assigned a task on winsocket programming, but I have
little knowledge about that, can anyone give me a simple example about
winsocket programming? thank you

If one is delving into an area that one is not familiar with. One
should probably buy a book on that area.
There are tons of things to know about winsock.
Thats like asking, can someone give me a calculus example?

You'd also be well suited to ask winsock questions in a winsock
newsgroup, like alt.programming.winsock

Neill

hpsoar said:
hello, I was assigned a task on winsocket programming, but I have
little knowledge about that, can anyone give me a simple example about
winsocket programming? thank you

This is a good introduction on socket programming for both win & linux +
examples.
Greets