wmv playtime (?)

Jochen Morweiser

Hello,

i develope a software with vb.net / ipaq (Pocket PC 2003)
From my software i will start the mediaplayer with a movie
but my programm have to wait until the video is finished.

Dim nZeit As UInt32 = UInt32.Parse("4294967295")
Dim prcNeu As IntPtr
prcNeu =
Core.CreateProcess"\windows\wmplayer.exe", "\test.wmv")
Core.WaitForSingleObject(prcNeu, nZeit)

The problem is - the mediaplayer don't close after the
movie is finished (he closed after nZeit)
My question: How can i stop the mediaplayer after the film
is finished ?
- or - How can i know the time of the movie for the
variable nZeit because then i can use the
core.TerminateProcess(prcNeu, 0)

For any solutions i'm very happy....

Thanks

Jochen