Work in VB.NET, ASP.Net, Networking

Hong Kong Expressions

My apologies, this is way off-topic....

Im un-employed, looking for employment. The IT market is almost
non-existent and jobs are scarce in Arkansas.

If you are located in the Arkansas or Louisiana area. I have
experience working with Infragistics and DataDynamic ActiveReports
controls in COM, VB.NET and ASP.NET environments. Solid background in
Windows Networks, Unix systems, Network administration, hardware
repair, maintaining and administering NEC, Axxcess and comdial phone
systems.

I am putting together a small site at
http://www.hongkongexpressions.com/demoapp to demonstrate some skills,
as well as provide more in-depth information on my work experiences.
This is on a hosting site, so it's not to elaborate, to keep my cost
down.

Again, my deepest apologies. Desperate times, call for desperate
measures.

Devils Advocate

your email @aol.com? HAH HAH! Here's some advice, you want to get a job?,
you had better lose that. Don't you know all the employer job searches have
a checkbox "Exclude @aol.com addresss". And don't spam the newsgroups, that
won't help matters either...