Write Positioning

Ken

Does any one know how I can position the output at certain
point? Such as If I want to print "hello" starting at
position 50 from the left in the file.

Ken

Ray at

What file? Just an normal html response? If so, you could probably do this
with some css stuff. Try asking in a group that covers css or html design.
I find comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets to be an alright group.

Ray at work

Ken

I am trying to print to simple flat file.