writing XML from session

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Michael Persaud, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. Hi

    I have a page that the user loads and they see a dg poppulated from a
    session("DS")

    when i run the following i get that the "object refference is not set to
    instance of an object"

    when i try binding dsXMl to another DG there is no records.

    Cant i reuse the session and how do i write the XML file

    Thanks

    Sub WriteXML()
    If ChkVerified.Checked = True Then

    Dim StrN, Name As String