[wx] wxImage

Michele Petrazzo

Hello to everyone,
I want to know how many frames there's in a tiff file. I write:

img = wxImage(my_img, wxBITMAP_TYPE_TIF)
img.GetImageCount() (like the documentation say)

but an error occur: wxImage as non attribute 'GetImageCount'
is it right or I have problems?

I use wx 2.4.x

Thanks

Michele Petrazzo

Michele said:
Hello to everyone,
I want to know how many frames there's in a tiff file. I write:

img = wxImage(my_img, wxBITMAP_TYPE_TIF)
img.GetImageCount() (like the documentation say)

but an error occur: wxImage as non attribute 'GetImageCount'
is it right or I have problems?

I use wx 2.4.x

Thanks

I have resolved the problem:

int = wxImage_GetImageCount(my_img, wxBITMAP_TYPE_TIF)

Bye,
Michele Petrazzo

Thanks. Now, I have no need for to search.