[wxPython] howto prevent Frame reszing?

Cell

Hi,

I have searched for this but the only thing I can find is somebody that
tells
wx.RESIZE_BORDER is the style to look for.

When I apply this in my code I am still able to resize the frame.

Somebody can help me here?

For example:

class FrameName(wx.MiniFrame):
def __init__(
self, parent, title, pos=wx.DefaultPosition,
size=wx.DefaultSize,
style=wx.DEFAULT_FRAME_STYLE|wx.RESIZE_BORDER):
wx.MiniFrame.__init__(self, parent, -1, title, pos, (300,300),
style)

Is the (mini) Frame that I have now.

It would be nice if somebody can help me out..
Thanks in advance (btw, I am new to wxPython) :)