Xcode 3.0 (somewhat OT)

mdh

Hi,
If anyone is using this compiler for C, ( or any other language)
perhaps you could drop me a line to help solve a problem I have.
Thank you.

Charlton Wilbur

mdh> Hi, If anyone is using this compiler for C, ( or any other
mdh> language) perhaps you could drop me a line to help solve a
mdh> problem I have. Thank you.

The best place to ask such questions is Apple's xcode-users mailing
list. You can find more information at
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/xcode-users

I use Xcode and am a sometime participant on that list, but this is
not an invitation to email me personally, unless you wish to pay my
consulting rate.

Charlton

mdh

The best place to ask such questions is Apple's xcode-users mailing
list. You can find more information athttp://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/xcode-users

Finally, did get a response from the list...it may be a bug...but, to
a novice like myself, differentiating bugs from stupidity can often be
difficult. I wish I could support you, but I have my own things I need
to support too!!! :)

Richard Bos

mdh said:
Finally, did get a response from the list...

Your lesson for today is: patience is one of the cardinal virtues for a
programmer. So is impatience. Most important, though, is to learn when
to exercise which of those two virtues.

Richard