XCOPY is not copying ascx files while it copies .dll files

c.verma

I am using Xcopy to deploy my .net application.
The same script had been working fine, but last two attempts didn't
work well.
Here is my file.bat

xcopy /Y /S \\Server1\WEBAPPQA \\Server2\WEBAPPProd

The above statement copies all the dll files but for some reason it is
not copying the .ascx files at all.

What could be the reason? The same script was working totally fine.
Thanks,
CV